* Promote whole-person education to foster students' moral and academic development.
* Provide a great variety of extra-curricular activities to enrich their school life.
* Emphasize home-school co-operation to help students develop their positive values.
There are 30 classrooms, 17 special rooms, a chapel, an assembly hall which can accommodate all staff and students, 2 playgrounds and a spacious basement.
Let us raise our voice in chorus,
Singing praise to our loved School,
Where Our Lady watches o'er us
Pleased that we accept her rule.
Future harvests spread before us;
Hence our urge of deepest yearning,
On our work our minds we focus,
As we grow in grace and learning.
We will make our own the spirit
Of this School we love and cherish.
Peace and joy we here inherit,
Learning thus to be unselfish.
Let us raise aloft our banner,
Emblem of a noble goal,
Testifying to the grandeur
Of a pure unsullied soul.
O good mother of our Jesus,
Be our guide to strong endeavour!
"Help of Christians" is your title;
Hence our trust in your good favour!
When perchance hard times beset us,
We'll confide all to Our Lady,
Heart to heart with mind recalling
Clearly the ideals she sets us.
School Uniform and accessories
* Hair accessories: Black, whiteand blue colours only.
* S.1-S.3: the school badge is pink in colour
* S.4-S.7: the school badge is blue in colour
The aims of the SA are to enhance communication between the school and the students, promote the interface of the students and strengthen the sense of unity among students. Moreover, students are encouraged to participate actively in extra-curricular activities and community service.Committee members include representatives of all levels.
School Press has come to its 22nd year. Each year, it publishes 3 issues of Our Ladian. By the effort of its members, it provides schoolmates with interesting news about the school and the world around us.
* Faith House
* Hope House
* Love House
* Wisdom House